How to enhance customer engagement rate – is the most vibrant topic for every marketing individual. Be it a B2B enterprise or a B2C organization, customer engagement is always a major concern for business. This is the extreme scenario when companies started investing in inbound and outbound call center services where customer inquiries are handled on a priority basis.
Call center service providers like healthcare or eCommerce call centers are well-known for offering quality customer experiences. Instead of using traditional methods, they prefer to upgrade their services with the modern new technology that in turn helps in generating scalable customer engagement facilities. Businesses leveraging call center services, no doubt, end up meeting extreme support for their customers.
Let us understand how modern call center services pave a way for customer engagement.
5 Ways to magnify customer engagement in your business
- Making use of advanced contact center technologies: As we said, contact centers are now upgrading their business by introducing an advanced modern set of tools and technologies to deliver quality output. They use automated tools to streamline the overall operations and ensure smoother customer engagement for a business.
AI-powered tools like chatbots are introduced in the customer support system to ensure that every customer is equally served with a proper solution anytime. The integration of CRM tools brings consistency in the overall performance and delivers a seamless customer support experience to the desired clients. The outbound call center services even make use of such tools to generate leads or attracting new prospects towards the brand.
- Connecting with the customers using various channels: Gone are the days when customer interactions are witnessed more on the phone answering device. They used to make calls to connect with the brand representatives and share their queries or issues. However, today with the up-gradation of various online channels, contact center experts are now choosing all such mediums to connect with them.
For example, an eCommerce call center expert uses email messages and social media platforms over phone calls to interact with consumers. Usually, the customer-preferred channels are taken into consideration by the experts.
Some mostly used channels by eCommerce or healthcare BPO for communication are social media mediums, emails, live chat support, chatbots, and voice calls. Customers finding their queries solved using their preferred channels make them think twice before leaving the brand. This creates high customer engagement and obviously customer retention.
- Keeping a separate section for the mobile customers: How can you forget about your mobile customers when you are expecting to raise the customer engagement level? With the rise of mobile technologies, customers are now using mobile devices to communicate with the brand instead of choosing desktop or other traditional communication systems.
Therefore, prioritizing mobile customers and providing them with a seamless experience is very essential. When you end up delivering a quality support to more than half of your customers, it is easier to witness a strong customer base with a good level of brand engagement.
- Prefer human interactions for serious issues: It is not always that customers like to interact with virtual assistants or go for a non-voice process. Customers with serious issues or inquiries prefer to have human interactions to make their queries clear and get the best possible solution from the human expert.
Suppose a person connecting an eCommerce call center to learn about an issue regarding payment transactions. He will be more impressed and satisfied if he gets connected with someone in person over the call. A human touch in conversation improves the customer experiences a lot, allowing them to get engaged with the brand more desperately.
- Try to solve the problem instantly: No matter how great your service is, if you fail to solve the customer issue in no time, you will be experiencing a great loss in your customer base. That’s natural. Therefore, understanding the problem and fixing it immediately is pivotal to gain high customer retention and customer engagement.
Common and small problems can be solved instantly with the help of a chatbot. Some contact centers even provide self-service options to allow the customers to fix their issues without any expert help. However, the challenge arises for a big and serious issue. In that case, you can simply escalate the problem to the customer support team and let the matter be solved under expert surveillance.
Are you worried about the downfall in your customer engagement rate? From handling queries to boosting sales, call center services to play a significant role for any business looking for a partner to have extreme customer support.
Whether it is a healthcare BPO serving the medical institutions with their round-the-clock approach or an eCommerce BPO entertaining the partner’s customers with their queries and orders, call center services to provide a win-win situation.
Find an agency dealing with both inbound and outbound call center services and enjoy significant growth in your customer retention and customer engagement rate.